AI Deception (Meta dream)

Dream Record:

I was getting a call from my (belated) mom that I ignored. The sound was very feint. Later, in another fragment, she called again. I answered and she was telling me she was in Iraq. I somehow realize it was just an AI robocall. I had to respond almost rudely, like one does with robocalls. 

Fragment 2: I was going to some gathering event in Spain (perhaps a festival or a conference) and I ran into my InnerWork teacher wearing all white for an intentional meeting. I woke up and felt all the feelings about my vision for this project and what I was doing in Spain. Upon going back into the dream, the intentional meeting continued but the teacher suggested I might be too tired to really dive in. I then proceeded to tell them about my prior dream about my mom's call being an AI replica. 

Signed: Jennifer C. Clemente, Thursday, February 16, 2022: 

Commentary: Upon waking, I felt critical of having thought I had become lucid in the dream, almost like it was a sense of "false" enlightenment. It felt unusual to experience telling somebody about the dream I had earlier, then realizing I was still dreaming. 

Initial Interpretation: This dream reflected my state of mind exactly and warning me about a possibility of deception I was just becoming aware of. I also appear to be I am interested in sharing my dreams and making connections through this practice and it appeared to be very full of potent energy where I was, but the dream character I was with was suggesting I required more rest (and consideration of the consequences) before proceeding. 

Conscious Concerns: Innerwork is happening at the same time as a cave home search. They are deeply connected. I feel this juicy pull of the vision, but the caution inherent in the entire process. I need to get all the facts and understand the process while being mindful of possible fields of deception while seeking (and finding) trusted advisors. I was starting to feel the positive effects of the breathwork in class the night after this dream, but was then interrupted by our hosts in Spain trying to help me NOT fall into a trap of deception.

In sum: The longing to fulfill this mission requires a pause (rest) before proceeding. 

Key words and symbols:

Mom - Trust, care, ephemeral. Not possible to communicate.

AI - Not real; not trusted

Iraq - Something not of this reality, time and space.

Spain - A very localized point of reference

Intentional meeting - A point of focus to learn from.

All white - Spiritually minded; higher vibration; easy to detect

InnerWork Teacher: 

Too tired: Need more rest to integrate and spend with the Innerwork process. Putting things on hold until I can return to this.

Telling about a dream within a dream: Wanting to communicate about dreamwork, but not realizing I'm still dreaming.

*All images in this blog generated by Dream.AI


Comments