Spring forth in conscious-co-creation (Pair Series: FF)


Dream Record:

Fragment 1:

I was traveling with two younger women in their late teens to a foreign country and I was helping them with their visas or passports: getting their paperwork together. They were somewhat troubled younger women who needed help. One looked like AM (deceased friend) and one looked like JP (Montana acquaintance I don't know very well).

Fragment 2:

I went into a bar lounge place and I was wearing this bright green outfit (pants and a jacket) and I ran into Amacker and I told her she looked good and I was thinking about her when I saw her on LI and I was wishing her well. She was grateful to see me though at first she thought I was B. and was reacting negatively at the thought of that and I was trying to be tactful about it.

Fragment 3: 

I was then in this sailboat race in the South Pacific that required using water as a fuel. On the first night we stayed on an island and I couldn't get water anywhere, just a soft drink, and that was a concerns.

Signature: Jennifer C. Clemente, Sunday, April 9

Commentary: I felt the feelings of being being mistaken for a foe by a former foe, then having a sense of reconciliation. There was a sense of maturity on the part of the I in the dream, both in my approach to formerly difficult acquaintances and in helping those less capable. 

Initial Intepretation: The way I'm "relating" being show in in these dreams as becoming emotionally mature and helpful, or even more capable than younger versions of myself (maybe demonstrating unexplored potential).  The role of the green suit seems to be significant here, perhaps related to the season of Spring. The sailing dream shows my ongoing concerns about water, and perhaps it's a reminder to stay hydrated?

Conscious Concerns:

Re-building relationships with family members as adults. Starting to network with many women, but less in my industry as before. Continuing to value more of the women in my life as I learn to relate to them. 

Key words:

Younger women: Incapable, needing help

Help them: Expressing capability in official matters

Amy: Cancer sign with cancer who was inable to live out her dreams.

Jessica: Hero of the house.

Bar lounge: Recreation, relaxed, casual

Green suit: Spring, professional, work-related.

Amacker and B: Old acquaintance/friend I had conflicts with.

Tactful: Emotionally mature, mindful behavior

Interpretation:

I'm healing past relationship dynamics and am capable for create a fresh start in my approach to relationships, mainly with women. With the green suit, this dream is reminding me I need to focus on building relationships with women that are both healing and helping to myself and others, likely also relating to professional opportunities during this season especially as I'm growing my network. 

Application:

Commit to reaching out to women from the past, women I don't know very well, or both.

*All images in this blog generated by Dream.AI



Comments