Integration Dream 4: Knowing from the Inside

 

Dream Record:

I was in a circle with a bunch of people, and we were experimenting with this red and blue substance, holding in in containers and spilling out onto the floor (but never combining). Sometimes it was red and sometimes it was blue. There was a science to it that "Crystal" was trying to explain.

Another Fragment: 

Also we were looking at a map of Montana and wishing that it was closer to the West Coast and it would be a great place to live. Somebody needs a math tutor for Algebra and I was trying to match some guy from school who had just come back and looking for work with somebody who needed a tutor and I was trying to connect them. I was getting his phone number and I was having a hard time collecting the phone number, writing it down to give to her. 

Signature: 

Jennifer C. Clemente, Feb. 1, 2023

Commentary:

Woke up perplexed by what red and blue could be referring to until B. mentioned that the camera caught the sky lighting up with red and blue, likely from failing power transformers during the ice storm.

I continue to work on this dream through Saturday, Feb. 4. My eye was drawn to an Instagram post of a couple wearing red and blue, in an embrace, photographed on top of Haleakala National Park Summit, which I visited about six weeks ago on Maui. They were announcing that they were about to have a child. 


 

Initial Interpretation: The Union of Opposites

Working with groups to learn the science of sensing. Feeling electricity or the release of it. Assuming I was tuning into the bright flashes of blue and red lights that were reported during the power outages. https://www.newsweek.com/bright-flashes-light-austin-texas-skies-power-outages-1778166 

 

Additional interpretation (Saturday, Feb. 4): The idea of the red and blue pill in the matrix that Johanna brought up could relate to the integration of two opposite states: The non-ordinary state of consciousness vs. the daily grind of the tech world I work in. In the dream, these two color substances didn't mix, but remained separate. 

Conscious Concerns:

Concerns about losing electricity, ice storm. Feeling trapped inside the house. Frozen limbs falling across the lawn. Thinking of better places to live. Wishing a place I lived and was familiar with was closer to a coast I liked. This was the night after I started the Process Work course, The Sentient Body, and the night before starting the dream course. Both involve groups. The takeaway from the Sentient Body was about learning how to sensing inward or knowing myself from the inside.

Key Words and Symbols: 

Circle - Conducting, a group I'm "sensing"

Experimenting - Playing with recklessly

Red and Blue Spilling - Release of electricity from transformers. 

Red and Blue - Primary materials (related to process work).

Containers - Holding 

Crystal - Conductor, somebody or something that holds information

          Algebra offering - Somebody who can teach math as a better way of calculation.

          There's a science to it:  The method being taught in the Sentient Body course. 


Group Dreamwork: I shared this dream with Johanna and she offered that the blue and red might relate to the Matrix. She also shared that somebody in our cohort, a "Crystal", is interested in Jungian dreamwork and is offering an introduction. 

Application:

I am attuned to the environment around me. I can using dreams and sentient body work as a way of seeing/feeling extraordinary events, or various states of energy. There's a scientific way of interpreting the dream through understanding and collecting data, from the known source, and paying attention to deeper body sensations to help "know" things. These two worlds are still showing up as separate. I hadn't even considered the union of these opposites and what might be the impact of that. I am still learning how to work them but the dream is telling me to keep going.




















*All images in this blog generated by Dream.AI

Comments