Medicine Moon Practice 3: Troubling Throuples (Pair Series FF+M)


Intention:

Develop and nurture my leadership as contribution to a shift in humanity and consciousness. 

Dream Record: 

I had been gone for some time, though not long, and I came home to an apartment where the dream character, who was my real life partner in this dream, was having an affair with somebody with whom he had been with before me. I was able to witness some elements of their affair as if I was a bystander.

We of course, broke up, but instead of me leaving, I stuck around this apartment and the lobby area. A friend of ours was there too and he was telling me I could come stay at his place. But I didn't.

Then, a second woman showed up, who as it turned out, he was also seeing. The atmosphere was very confrontational. I felt feelings of anger and I started acting out somewhat violently, maybe getting slightly physical with him. During this entire episode I decided to confront the two women directly. 

They told me separately they didn't know about my existence and, I of course, didn't blame them, for their part in it. I hugged one of them, who had a distinctly unattractive face, and felt a sense of peace with her. 

Somehow, though, the situation turned on the second one, who was morphing into a more androgynous character. I took a square bottle that I think was filled with painkillers, and I hit them repeatedly on the head with it. They fell unconscious and I started to panic that I had killed them.

I called 911 and instead of telling the the truth about my part in the incident, I said a bottle fell on them. I then saw a digital medical chart on this person's body that revealed that they had a condition whereby they would easily go unconscious and fall asleep, but would certainly wake back up. I started to channel Reiki on  this person, and eventually, they woke up, much like the medical chart said. Of course, I felt relieved.

Signature: Jennifer C. Clemente, 3/24/2023

Commentary: This is the third night during this new moon dream week that the dream centered around two women and a shadowy male influencer, so I'm curious about what part of my unconscious is trying to get my attention. Each time, the male they were connected to was different. This is the second one in which I had a relationship to to man, though in this third dream, the male played a prominent role as my partner, with whom I was having a traumatic breakup.

Initial Interpretations:

I'm discovering a part of myself that needs to be expressed. It's both violent and peaceful, destructive and healing, much like hormonal fluctuations, or an archetypal goddess like Kali or Sehkmet. The two women could also relate to the ovaries, and hormonal imbalances, in which one may be in need of healing and regeneration. The way I've dealt with jealousy in other relationships is somewhat reflected in this dream, minus the physical violence. Definitely shades of prior experience here.  

Conscious Concerns:

My menstrual cycle has been unpredictable. I've been in a noticeably calm and joyful mood as of late, despite some external challenges impacting my relationship. According to my Oura ring tracker, my period is supposed to start March 31, which is when I'll be in LA, away from home. This follows the pattern of my period starting when I leave town. It's possible that a decrease in progesterone during this potential premenstrual phase has impacted this dream. 



Keywords and Symbols:

Not gone long- A cycle of not being there

Partner - Relating to sex 

Affair - Doing something outside the norm, violating the rules, drastic change in a pattern

Break up - To end a cycle

Two women - Ovaries, two sides of femininity, in relation to the female body

Unattractive face - ??

Didn't know about my existence - Being unaware.

Stay at friend's place - Retreat, change

Confront the two women - Leaning into the shadow

Hit - Repeating a drastic motion

Head - The head chakra, seat of consciousness 

Feelings of peace and forgiveness vs. violence - Swings of mood

Androgynous - Change in hormones. 

Painkillers - Dulling sensations in the body, medication, or something that causes one to fall into a state of unconscious.

Hit on head - Lack of awareness of intentional or unintentional activity

Medical chart - Revealing bodily status or information, instructions on bodily care, some kind of "correct" authority

Not telling the truth - Not taking responsibility in this instance.

My part - Deflecting my own part in the matter

Condition - Spiritual condition whereby one becomes aware after an extraordinary experience

Reiki - Applying energy medicine for spiritual awakening

Reassured - All is as was revealed. Feeling grateful that harmful action didn't result in death.


Interpretation:

The "I" in this dream seems to be a force of primal energy and emotion, seeking to understand itself and its power in relation to the body, primarily as it relates to the 2nd chakra, sex organs, and how to harness it in for an awakening to the crown chakra.

The two women have served in three different roles through the Medicine Moon week with a shadowy male partner, with whom I have various interactions/relationships with.

1. Dream one (Monday, March 20) - Two mid-20s subservient mistresses of an ex-boyfriend, whom I advised to take a new car (Mercedes) not an old car (Dart), then commended for "getting along well" in their thruple.

2. Dream two - Two late college-age women gave me a concoction of smokable amber at the advice of their partner, who briefly spoke with me at the end of this encounter.

3. Dream three - Two elicit girlfriends of my partner whom I treated with opposite reactions. 

Application:

Grappling with insecurity about my own emotions and reactions to drastically changing circumstances.

Learning to have more confidence in staying conscious. Learning how to handle my own consciousness awakening efforts.

How can I help the female aspect of self rise to a more powerful force of awareness that's in balance with the male aspect of leadership and authority?












*All images in this blog generated by Dream.AI

Comments