Medicine Moon Night #3: First Experiment in the Abduction Subduction Zone

Dream Record 

I was at a gathering outside with a lot of my Jamaica folks. B and I were together and were were supposed to go to a party and I got separated from him in a dark metallic area.  I then ran into these two people I knew in this space I had met before that were of indigenous descent. As I was talking I could see my breath and I could see a brown smoke, as if I had smoked something, but I hadn't been aware of taking something. 

I was guided to this inter-dimensional space with a garbage can which turned into a machine. It was something between a washing machine and a fortune telling console where this alien grey, reptilian hybrid was concealing itself. I could see him through this machine and his skin was brown and reptilians and had large eyes and a head like a typical grey. I was chanting Om Shanti and saying namaste while bowing to him with my hands in prayer position. Our gestures mirrored each other -- and he was bowing to me out of mutual respect. I knew it was good and I felt good and grateful. 

I sat in front of what seemed to be a video console and these digital questions came up for me to answer. I had to give it money to continue and it would give bills back. I pressed the relationship button and asked what to do about B. I was worried about him and the answer was something about infirmary and healing and apologies, something about November 11, 2017 that I had to reflect on. They told me to heal it and start over and be honest with my feelings. 

I was going to push the friends button to make those inquiries, but I didn't have the opportunity. I did get to ask about "dreamwork." It kept asking spitting out affirmations in a very excited manner and asking me questions about loving myself and my relationship with myself, things along those lines. I woke up with Madee texting me about the dangers of recreational weed and mushrooms while I was thanking this being.

Re-interpretation upon reflection:

I was been taken away on a ship. I was supposed to get on another ship for some experiment but it didn't work out (which is why I probably got separated from B.). I ended up back at the party and I was trying to tell somebody about it and the microphone was on. 

My voice was distorted with strange effects but you could hear what I was talking about publically so I had to shut up because I didn't want anybody to know what was going on, which was that I was part of some inter dimensional experience and I was being taken to some experiment in a spaceship. 

Somewhere in this timeline was the encounter with the indigenous man and the dragon smoke. The alien I had communion with (for a fee!) told me that these garbage cans needed to be accessible for them to it to work, for them to make contact, there had to be some access points. 

Signature: Jennifer C. Clemente, April 25, 2023

Commentary: The dream recollection had me jumping into different sequences of time, as if the time line was jumbled, much like an abduction. The jist was that the abduction and trans-dimensional travel was uncomfortable and disorienting but the actual encounter was loving, positive and very lucid. The two dreams feel connected, as if my self-worth issues feels like it was triggered and needed healing, especially given the specific date when I was giving into trauma-based behavior grieving my father's death and B's custody issue.

Team Dreaming: B. had an analogous dream after that we were both abducted, but were separated, as aliens had invaded earth and were violently destroying humanity but saving some of us. When we were returned to earth, we had to hide our identity as the "shining ones" because otherwise, we'd likely be persecuted by those left behind. 

Initial Interpretations:

I was sent to a place of higher intelligence for healing and guidance around my inner child to address feelings of being unworthy of healthy love with somebody who has done the work. This surfaced recently when I felt the energy of friends somewhat dissipate, and also noting I didn't get invited to a distant cousin's wedding. Meanwhile, it appears B. was sent also to the inter dimensional hospital for some healing. 

Conscious Concerns:

I haven't been paid back yet for a cancelled conference and feeling like I'm not being treated like I should. I am still unsure about my relationship with various substances, that they are all likely "dirty" for me now. Making some decisions on how to best use (or not) any substances, given how open I am now, plus doing breathwork. Can I trust any "new" relationship with an organization or people that feel out of alignment. 

Key words/symbols:

Vital course: Something important to learn

MDMA/Xanax: Toxic/dirty substances

Teeth not aligned: Something not aligned or lining up correctly.

Brown smoke: Feeling anger over something, much like a dragon's breath.

Garbage can to washing machine: A place to wash and cleanse negative emotions. 

Access points: Opportunities to keep working on this issue.

Giving money back: Money returned for money spent (Convergence payment)

Fortune telling machine with digital interface: AI intelligence combined with cosmic intelligence

Interpretation:

Doing dreamwork is starting to help me get in touch with my inner resources and allies for healthy relationship building with self and others. This includes the traditions from other sources such as the Vedas and the Amazonian plant medicine world, which I honor.




Corresponding Consensus Reality:

I woke up feeling like I should go to the Zoltar machine at Terra Toys to see what it would spit out. When I arrived, to mystical wing the store, the machine was out of order as it wasn't taking money. The message read: "Currently on the astral plane. See you soon." Instead, I picked up some eye and alien head earrings. I then went to Pollo Project which was strangely closed at lunchtime, though a group of four were eating inside (this was bizarre) so my eyes turned to the Dragon Lair, where man's back was facing me next to a table promoting an organization called Childhelp. 

On his jacket were all capital letters that spelled out: DREAMS DO COME TRUE. He held a pink ball in his hand, which is a symbol of:

-Female leadership: Today, I chose four customer stories to focus which all have female leaders.

-Childhood: Needing healing from childhood wounds, especially in light of relationship issues.

-Loneliness: Feeling a separation from new friends.

-Breast cancer awareness: I was just texting a friend about when she was asking about sharp pains in her breast

Application:

I was inspired to break into my Hape collection, which has been mostly untouched since I bought it in late 2019 save for two mild blends. The time was finally right, it appeared to be time to snuff this Hape, which could help clear out negative emotions.

Shawadawa Rawaputu

The Shawãdawa “People of the Macaw” prepare some of the most divine Rapé experienced. This amazing blend is of extremely high quality and frequency with mild subtle jungle tones and a sharpness which opens the temples of the head and helps to clear all negative emotions and lingering energies. The after effects are subtle but last for some time. Barely any noticeable phlegm is produced with mild doses, as being an extremely fine powder it almost completely absorbs into the nasal passages. We are blessed to have obtained this Rapé from the Shawãdawa. Deeply grounding into the now. Taking time out is advised. Preparation and relaxation afterwards is necessary to fully understand the experience.



Comments