Medicine Moon Practice Day 2: Pink Baby Cow

New Moon Intention: To walk through the door to a higher vibrational reality and bring something back to the collective. And well, it's a nice little gift. :-)


Dream:

I was with a pink baby cow, which I felt I had to protect and nurture.

Signed: Jennifer C. Clemente, March 23, 2023

Commentary: 

I had done two intention loops before falling asleep, one regarding job opportunities, and another regarding healthy choices. This dream may be related to reaching deep into my subconscious to shift my mindset. Noting I typically dream of baby kittens. This is the first time I've dreamed of a baby cow.

Initial Interpretation:

I looked up pink cow and found that it's a "marketing metaphor to describe to be successful in launching a new startup or product it has be extraordinary to attract consumer interest and cut through the noise and interference from competing brands and product offerings in the market place."

In an online dream dictionary, I found a number of interpretations of pink cow, which were wide and varied, ranging from pent up anger to difficulties expressing my feelings. Any of them could apply, but in this case, because the cow was a baby, I relate it more to childhood, where some of my inclinations toward dreamwork and understanding consciousness started. 

Doing a quick image search landed my eye quickly on this picture, which I immediately felt connected to. 



Then another interpretation about cow dreams in general which stated:

"It's time to focus on becoming a healthier, happier, and wealthier YOU. One of the most important messages that we need to take from our dream of a cow is it is important to continually feed our souls with love (milk) if we want to grow and reach our goals."



Conscious Concerns:

Working with my mind to be more goal-oriented; reducing my anxiety and becoming lighter in general, plus finding new opportunities: These are all areas I'm working on with intention setting every night.

Symbols.

Pink - Girl/female/love/nurture

Baby - New, fresh, rudimentary 

Cow - Sustains life

Takeaway: 

As Vogue-astrology-ish the above interpretation sounds, the dream seems to signify the beginning of this process as something to protect and nurture, much like a baby farm animal I'm a custodian of. It could also signify the very beginning of a creative endeavor that is unique in the marketplace. 

*All images in this blog generated by Dream.AI

Comments