Medicine Moon Night #1: Second Chakra Healing Demonstration

Dream Record:

I went to see a friend and they were naked in some small room brushing his teeth. There were two children there. Max was there and a woman was coming in. It didn't look right and Max told me I should probably leave for awhile, as if there were things about to happen that I should not see. To me, it was viscerally traumatizing.

Then, I was at an art cafe and somebody (who was supposed to be somebody I knew but didn't look like this person) was hungover - and showing me all these pieces of art they and others in his collective had made that I wanted to buy. My eye was drawn to some well-designed tank tops. 

We went out to the pool area, which was being set up for a party, and there were three women with really long and cartoonishly thick hair hanging around the pool. The way they were positioned made them appear as goddesses. As I was walking back, I noticed one of the steps was out of place. It was very loose and I pointed it out that it needed to be fixed but they said no, they were preparing for something.

Then, I was on a TV show hosted by a woman who was a dreamwork luminary. I was raising my hand to be chosen, and I was chosen. I saw myself on screen and I was describing a dream that I don't recall. I was shaking and looking very odd. I was spreading my legs to the point I could see my underwear. I was wearing this white robe and I looked like I was processing this big energetic experience on the Zoom call or on TV.

Signature: Jennifer C. Clemente, Thursday, April 20

Commentary:

Everybody was exaggerated and the opposite of who they really are. I was taking notice of these things and feeling bothered by them in various degrees, especially the part about B., which incited a viscerally negative reaction I could feel strongly in the dream. 

Initial interpretation:

While things were all out of place, it all seemed to be necessary, as if I was being stimulated in ways to incite a release of Kundalini energy from my 2nd chakra that I could process through the dream experience.

Conscious Concerns:

It was the first night of the new moon and had just written down my intentions to power up dreamwork as a practice and an offering. Finding my field responding quickly with opportunities to show up publicly on the topic.

Key Word and Symbols:

Naked friend : Aspect of myself that's preparing for a healing session that involved some traumatic sexual abuse elements relating to being a woman and a child.

Max: Relates to therapy and self-awareness. Advising to go away so that something of significance could take place. It felt like it might have even been a radical kind of therapy.

Art Cafe: A place of higher thinking and values.

Pool with Goddesses: Naiad nymphs, who help with healing mortals.

Step out of place: Process that was overlooked, but intentionally.

Chosen: Choosing to do dreamwork and feeling a connection with the dream oracle to do the work.

Spreading legs:  Showing underwear beneath robe. Showing a place in need of healing from childhood sexual abuse.

Shaking: Kundalini release that looked uncomfortable.

Interpretation:

This was a dream that captured a deeper layer of a dreamwork process in action that I seemed to be assigned to do because I'm choosing to do the work, even if it's uncomfortable, or if I don't feel prepared. I had the opportunity to demonstrate to myself how dreams can provoke an energetic release to heal childhood sexual trauma. 

Application:

I am encountering Shakti energy necessary to heal old trauma. I am applying this learning and knowledge about dreamwork experienced in dreamworld, itself, to share with others. 



*All images in this blog generated by Dream.AI

Comments