Black Cubes (Pair Series: FF)







Dream Record:

I interacting with two women whose houses had burned to the ground in the forest. They were observing the scene almost from bleachers. The first woman, who was about my age, had long, blonde hair and blue eyes. I didn't know her. The second woman was my childhood friend B. with whom I had parted ways with a few years ago. I was trying to figure out how to approach her with sensitivity and empathy over this loss. She seemed unemotional about it. I noticed the burned houses looked like two black squares in the forest, like cakes of charcoal.

Signature:

Jennifer C. Clemente, Monday, April 10, 2023


Commentary:

This is the fifth dream about two women I've had in about a month. And it's the second night in a row I've dreamed of this friend. 

Initial Interpretation:

Given I'm consumed with this series of dreams about "two" women, I'm wondering if it's simply about my relationship "to" women. Either that, or it's an expression of my female energy from the point of view of my reproductive system in perimenopause mode.

Conscious Concerns:

Relating with my male partner, the ongoing challenge of feeling like I have a permanent home anywhere, especially resigning myself to another year-long lease; noting changes in my body. Later on this day after the dream, B. came up with a couple of "fresh" ideas in regards to our eternal search. 

Key words and Symbols:

Two women: Hidden or denied aspects of self

Houses: Foundation, stability, safety

Burned: Cleansed, purified

Charcoal: Things you start a fire with.

Forest: Regeneration and growth

Blonde woman: Something/someone I don't know

Old friend: Irresponsible, in denial, unconscious. 

Sensitivity and empathy: Higher minded emotions

Two black squares: Blackout, Black Lives Matter, Support, Strong Foundations and Order

Interpretation: 

I need a restart in regards to my home searching conundrum. My old story and relationship to it is unhealthy. My prior relationship to this matter was not fully conscious and somewhat in denial of other options. 

Application:

Consider a fresh start and perspective on the matter of finding a home. Be open to new growth in this area as there's a lot I don't know yet.


















*All images in this blog generated by Dream.AI

Comments