Last Quarter Moon: Make friends with yoga friends (premonition dream)


Dream Fragment: 

I was trying to figure out a yoga class to commit to but it felt more like a standing community. There were two women in this studio who stood out. One reminded me of my sitter, who is a yogini (founder of Yogadelics). The other was a friend of hers whom I was making friends with. 

Commentary: 

Upon waking I woke up feeling like I needed to connect with this friend and was also thinking it would be fun to make a new friend, but noting I have not made any friends in yoga thus far. A couple of hours later, I received a message from this friend, asking if she could connect her client with me.

Conscious Concerns:

It's the last quarter moon and my period just started, quite surprisingly. This is a phase of reorientation toward the transition toward completion. As questions and assumptions over the acquisition continue I ponder what a stint away from the grind would feel like. A conversation with G. made me realize I'd restructure most of my life around doing yoga daily to advance my practice. 

Dream Symbols:

Two women one familiar, one unfamiliar:

Yoga/Yoga class: Nurturing and strengthening the female body, the community.

New Interpretation:

Relating this the string of dreams about two women, this could relate to the familiarity of my menstrual cycle but with shift from the new moon to the last quarter. There are changes in my body personified as women in yoga class, both familiar and unfamiliar, but overall, it feels like an invitation to embrace and become friends with this new "community", which is the dream body/yoga body. There may be a push to be more committed to my yoga practice.

Applications: 


I am becoming aware of lamenting a lifestyle I don't have right now in the middle of a grindy summer. Start living out this dream now! Embrace the magic of new opportunities as they arise. Intention to connect with friends to build a more intentional yoga practice. 







Comments