The Pisces Moon, Solar Flares and the 2024 Totality (Prediction Dream?)



Dream Record: [Note, this night of sleeping was enhanced with Wings of Morpheus dreaming herbs]

Fragment 1: I am in a grocery store shopping for food. I end up buying and or eating croissants though I typically don't eat bread and sweets. I last stop at an area of the store where there's a gentleman aquariums. I want to buy one (with a fish), but think I have a one at home. I talk to him about the accessories I need for the fish. He tells me how long a fish can live in a bag (24 hours) before it needs to go into the aquarium. I watch giant Koi fish swimming in another aquarium but I know I only need one. He advises me to go home and check my aquariums dimensions/size and come back for the other purchases. 

Fragment 2: I am in a foreign city, likely Budapest, following or in the company of some of the members of Love & Rockets. I decide not to continue the party but go back to wherever I am staying to be solo. My mom appears to give me a ticket to ride on the tram and I end up on a very green lawn of a house. I am standing on the lawn watching the night sky and a giant moon appears, very bright. Slowly, the sun starts to block it, creating a total eclipse into blackness. There's a feeling of immense power going on in the solar system and I witness some kind of space event involving a red flame shooting across the sky.

Signature: Jennifer C. Clemente

Initial Interpretation: I thought this might relate to two things, thinking through if I'm in the right place to have a pet again (perhaps a fish would be low maintenance). I'm also anticipating this larger totality event, so this reflects my feelings about wanting to make a plan to be at the right place at the right time. Feels like a nudge toward preparing for a highly intuitive time. 

Conscious Concerns:

Wanting to live near water. Researching orcas. Mourning the loss of my dog. Thinking about future pet ownership. Tuning into the moon phases. Wondering where I will be in April 2024.

Note: Little did I know I could have been tuning into this news: A strong solar storm is supposed to reach earth within 24 hours of having that dream.


Key Words: Fragment 1

Croissants - Crescent shaped

Fish man - Providing guidance and instruction, preparation

Koi pond - Relating to the moon going into Pisces? Valuable, decorative, spiritual concerns?

Go home to check dimensions - Check on my ability to contain/hold something

24 hours - A specific duration of time (perhaps aligned to the x-class flare's arrival)


Key Words: Fragment 2

Budapest - Place of learning and some trauma, has a kind of dark goddess energy for me.

Love & Rockets - Beginning of Kundalini studies

Mom - Message or guidance from the spirit world

Ticket - Dimensional travel

Solo - Time of reflection and contemplation

Green lawn - Rooting into fertile new beginnings and growth

Giant Moon / Totality - Witnessing astrological/astronomical influences

Light to dark - Drastic shift

Unknown space event - Something traumatic appearing in darkness. Fear inducing? (Later uncovered to likely be the arrival of a strong solar flare).


Interpretation:

It appears my dreamtime is aligning closer to more phases of the moon. Today, the moon went into the house of Pisces, as represented by the fish and aquarium. The totality dream could represent a period of a major shift coming for me personally over the next 9 months that has major ramifications, or it could be a premonition of something major taking place in the solar system (which is likely considering the news).

Application:

The next 24 hours when the moon is in pisces presents an opportunity for diving into intuition, metaphysical and dream work, perhaps to uncover more meanings from these two dreams.Would be a good time to begin reading through two books I received today, the titles of which really connected with the dream themes:

Unveiling the modern goddess through symbolism, chakras & myth, by Karen Marie Castle

The Archetypal Universe: Astrological Patterns in Human Culture, Thought, Emotion and Dreams, by Renn Butler



Comments