Psychedelic Dreamwork: Heart-Healing Alchemy and the Emerging Divine Masculine

Dream Record:

I'm going to see my Grandmother Hart. I somewhat forget the way, but then I see a sign that reminds me that I'm on the right path. I show up at her mobile home, and there's an interlude whereby a woman with short, blonde hair tells me she loves my gold top. Grandmother takes me to a dark bar, where we sit with two men in a circular booth for a meeting...

Signature: 

Jennifer C. Clemente

Commentary:

This dream came a few nights before I traveled to a medicine circle to sit with Grandmother Aya. Looking back, it was likely a predictive dream about what might be taking place there, and perhaps afterwards. The ellipses at the end of the recording indicate that there's a continuation in store. Curious to see if the story continues and where (in dreaming or in real life).

Initial Interpretation:

Going to work with medicine would be an opportunity to work on soul alchemy, which would present as healing through the heart. My Grandmother Hart's character of charity and connection was present in this dream, and appeared to be a door opener for meeting new people. I was curious what role these two men played. It wasn't clear other than a meeting was taking place in a dark bar.

Conscious Concerns:

The need for healing the divine masculine is very present with me, and I'm curious how much it's coming up in the collective. I'm also consistently feeling that I'm not equipped to handle trauma-fueled behavioral issues present in my relationship. I experience them intensely, as core wound triggers.

Key Words and Symbols:

Grandmother Hart - Both my grandmother in spirit form and the personification of Grandmother Aya. When she was alive, she was was characterized by her spiritual gifts, her faith, charity and desire to help others.

Sign / Right Path - A confirmation that I was "on the right path" for healing, and also a sign of what was to come.

Loves + Gold Top - Process of high alchemy. Culmination of alchemical process of the heart. An opportunity to heal the heart and doing high vibrational work.

Dark Bar - A place where people meet, could be a foreshadow of meeting new people and doing work in the dark. 

Circular Booth - Sitting in an enclosed, private, circle.

Two men - Could be signaling the recollection of two boys in my 2nd grade class who triggered both emotional trauma, and a need to heal "broken boys" which shows up as a theme in my relationship patterns. Could also indicate there would be two men would would come to me as clients the week after. 

Interpretation: 

This dream appears to be part of a process around my theme of "healing with men," that came up in the medicine circle this past weekend, including pulling the Emporer card before ceremony. Three weeks prior, the dream of Bes, the protector with his giant phallus in the healing circle, brought up feelings of uncertainty about either male healers or working with male clients. Would it be safe?

While in the medicine circle I found myself sharing sacred healing space with plenty of men who are committed to their healing path. This wasn't the first time, but on this occasion, it was the primary theme. In particular, my journey showed me clearly the contrast between men who are doing the work, and being present to their gifts, to those who are avoiding it, and what's at stake for the planet. More importantly, I was given concrete feelings to explore for the first time. How do I feel around them? What's my experience feeling respected, supported and cared for? What is a healthy male-female dynamic really look like? My mind modeled it all to great depth with curiosity and interest.

Application: 

Continue to be open to opportunities to work with men, or relate to them as fully healed equals so I don't take on their issues as my burdens. I feel I'm protected in doing so, or so have the current signs indicated. Perhaps this is a new path of purpose for me as I'm growing more resourced to work with the men who are seeking, as opposed to being dragged down by those refuse to get unstuck.

Action Plan: Continue working with the inner 8 year old on strengthening her agency, so she's not "stuck" handling things that are beyond her capabilities, but can grow in her capacity to help appropriately. Ask for protection doing this work, and to use a gold shield to protect the heart.






Comments