Bes's House of Women

Dream Record

I was in Whitefish, MT visiting a home with a blended family of women. One told me to go out and find her ex-boyfriend, "Benny Bee.”

I was curious how old she was so I asked her. "38", she said. 

I went out into the night driving a car that's similar or an approximation the we own. It's not meant for heavy snow and the roads were slippery and I couldn't slow or stop the car easily while going down the hill, but I applied my winter driving knowledge and I somehow had to veer sideways into the snow to stop. While driving down 93 into town, I looked toward Whitefish Mountain and saw a square portal which depicted a UFO sighting. I looked away, then looked back, and it was gone.

I returned to the house, and while walking in, I admired that it was built on a platform with steps to help avoid being buried in snow. Steve Kilbey from the Church was there, visiting what appeared to be his daughters who were living in this house, but he was in a hurry to leave so I was only able to tell him about the treacherous conditions outside, and to be careful.

Once inside, I wandered into the kitchen, curious as to what the girls' mother looked like. I spoke to one, who seemed to be my age, about sex and we semi-joked about being on a TV show, akin to Housewives of Austin. It was just before I woke up and another fragment came into my mind into this hypnagogic state. I was looking at a house with a green lawn with a crystal jutting out from the front yard. I had this thought in my semi-awake state that it was the "Bes house" or "Bes's House", because it resembled the Egyptian god Bes, except instead of a phallus, there was a giant 8 pointed crystal obelisk, standing erect outside the house.

Signature:

Jennifer C. Clemente (Saturday, November 18, 2023)

Commentary:

Though separate, the two dreams appear to be connected, especially when I ran the dream through DALL-E, showing the house with the particular stair and platform from in the main dream as the Bes house dream. This was the first in a series of hypnogogic dreams I've been having that involved two words or a number. This may be connected to the deepening of my meditation practice and seems to be signifying the precise content of the dream I need to be paying attention to, as it connects the dream-world to the waking world.

Initial Interpretation:

The women inside were all of mothering age appeared to be safe, and anybody outside or going outside was encountering more risk. Given that the god Bes protects dreamers in the dream realm, and especially mothers, my dream musings about this being Bes's house made sense. The part about being on the Housewives show may relate to my own needs to set up a more stabile home for safety and security. It also appeared to direct my housecleaning binge that followed that weekend. Being that this house was elevated and finding it difficult to steer outside the house may be also a message of needing to do more inner work. "Inside" the realm of the maternal may be the BESt place to be residing at the moment.  Navigating in the outer world of relationships and other things I seek knowledge of are fleeting and perhaps difficult.

Conscious Concerns:

Nov 17 is Mars landed in Scorpio (Cazimi). It's also at this time I'm looking to strike my iron with more precision - considering a home purchase, making interpersonal personal decisions, putting myself "out there" for new employment opportunities. Also seeking more circling opportunities or gatherings with women, feeling the co-ed world is a bit too complicated to mix with inner-work. Also, experiencing more bodily changes and feeling more solidly in my age group, rather than dancing on the edge of it.

Key Words and Symbols:

Whitefish - Home, also currently too early in the season to be snowing.

House of women - Womb

38 - Numerically equates to 11, the month we are currently in. Also an age where periomenopause can begin. (I was curious if she was old enough for something...)

Ex-boyfriend Benny B - equating to current boyfriend B.B.?

Snow and ice - Indicates difficulty and risk navigating something having to do with "finding."

UFO - Seeking truth that hides.

Admiring house on platform - Stepping up to...

Steve Kilbey - Muse figure. Rock god, signifies male fertility (almost Bes-like) and presence of magic and mysticism

Daughters mother(s) - Strong female presence and lineage.

Other mature women my age - relating to this age group I'm now in.

Talking about sex - Concerns related to sexual issues

Housewives show - Leaning toward traditional female roles as nurturing, as opposed to the action-oriented traditional realm of men.

Obelisk in front of house - The masculine aspect protecting the feminine aspect. Phallus/womb alignment.

Interpretation:

I'm stepping back into a realm of feminine empowerment and wisdom after a brief moment of risky venturing, or seeking outside into unknown realms, and there's a sense that it's a safer space that feels protected. There's a focus on drawing strength from the inner-world for now through this cycle and matters of sex, require reflection and discussion, not action. The role of men appears to be very fleeting or past-focused here or maybe given the discussion of housewives, it's a preparation or incubation state

Application:

It appears to be a good time to participate in gatherings/circles with women in the 38+ age group. 









Comments